Friday, October 22, 2010

Cupcakes make a good breakfast.

I love fall! The cool, crisp weather. The beauty of the fall colors that only God can create. And of course fall baking!

Yesterday I made 2 loaves of banana walnut chocolate chip bread and 2 dozen black bottom cupcakes. (I had planned to make snickerdoodle cookies, but never got to them.) I love the satisfaction of putting all the ingredients together, sticking them in the oven and poof a few minutes to an hour later out come wonderful treats. The house fills with such appetizing smells and the warmth of the oven feels so cozy.

I was up really early for Life Group today so I did feel like it wasn't to big of a deal to eat a cupcake when I got home. Besides, I did have some banana bread for breakfast.

Until next time ~ Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment