Friday, February 24, 2012

I love the library!



Ever since I was a little girl I've always loved the library.  I was fascinated with the fact that you could check out a book for free and bring it back when you are done.  No need to buy the book.

Now that I'm a little older, a stay-at-home mom and CEO of finding ways to save money I'm still in love with the library.  My library of choice right now is the Verona Public Library.   I can request a book from another library and within days it is at the Verona Library for me to pick up and enjoy.

The Verona Library also has wonderful kid programs for little ones of all ages.  One coming up in a couple of weeks is a Green Eggs and Ham breakfast in honor of Dr. Suess.

My husband thinks it's very cute that I am such a big fan of the library.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love the local library too! And they have practically every book or movie that I could possibly want to read or watch.

    ReplyDelete