Sunday, July 29, 2012

Our fourth annual 4th of July party.

I am by nature an introvert, I recharge by being in a quiet spot by myself.  On the other hand I love to host parties and bring people into our home.  My husband likes to come home from work to a quiet house, so we don't get to host parties all to often.  But every year we host a 4th of July party and invite everyone we know.

I love the energy that gets produced when we are getting things in order for the party.  So here is a picture tour of the festivities.

I am really trying to get the girls involved in the house making part of our home.  Here they are decorating sunshine cupcakes for the party.


I made the girls these festive hair ties.

Teaching Mackenzie how to cook.

 I made these cake pops with the wonderful pan my mom gave me for Christmas.

My oldest brother, his wife and their two kids live in Nevada and were in Wisconsin on vacation during the week of the party.  I am so glad they were able to make it.  Here are some family pictures.

All the "Pflieger" grandkids.
My siblings with their spouses and kids.


 Back row: Big sister Angie, big brother Robert, oldest brother Roger.
Front row: Myself, little brother Roy and the baby of the family, Nanette.

 My best friend from Dubuque, IA, Elisha, surprised me by showing up for the party.

Say cheese!  With Pati and Julia.


 Fun with sparklers!!





Thanks for visiting today!!  Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment