Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spice jars to save lives.

When I first came upon this post by Lauren Davison over at DAV.I.SON.: Check Out My Moves! I knew that I wanted to do it too.  Here are my spice jars.



Spice drawer before.




 Spice draw after.

Here is how these little spice jars can save lives.  When I heard that little girls are still be used in the sex trade I was sick to my stomach.  We have 3 little girls, I can not even imagine one of them having to do the things these kids do. 

What I am doing is with every order of spice jars the money goes to help get kids out of the sex trade industry.  notforsalecampaign.org will receive the proceeds.  


Prices: $7 for a basic set- salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, basil and parsley
           $13 for a deluxe set- basic set plus - ginger, cayenne pepper, paprika, oregano, thyme and rosemary.
            $6 for a baking set- baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and ground cloves.

I can make the jars without the spice name on them.  Please note the jars come unfilled so they can be filled with their favorite brand of spice.

Please let me know if you would like to place an order.  I can change the color scheme of the jars as well.

Thank you!
Anita







No comments:

Post a Comment